Friday, October 19, 2007

Thing #6 or Bad Grammer for Cuteness



I could have played with those Flickr tools all day! But in the spirit of actually getting some work done today, I just used a pic of my cat that I had on my cell phone already to create one of those "lol cats."

Jane was about six months old when we learned that she was a huge cover stealer. I'd woken up on a Sunday morning just freezing to death. The comforter was balled up at the foot of the bed, and when I moved the top layer, Jane's sleepy face popped out. It was so funny at the time I had to take a picture.

And, for the record, it was physically painful to type that. I have a firm belief that all spelling errors should be accidental.

1 comment:

Parzi said...

Oh Mel. I know what you mean by it being hard to not type in correct punctuation and spelling. But the great part is that you tried so hard, but still left in the apostrophe in "i'm" and even added one to indicate where the dropped g in "stealing" went! Such a proper lolcat!

Cute cat! My Sam doesn't steal covers, but sometimes he hides underneath them. And he's so small and thin, that it takes me a while to even notice he's under there; it just looks like I didn't smooth the cover out as well usual.